WANBOROUGH PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Full Council meeting of WANBOROUGH PARISH COUNCIL to be held at
WANBOROUGH VILLAGE HALL, HIGH STREET, WANBOROUGH
on Monday 27th September 2021 at 19.30 pm
1 Apologies: To receive and approve.
2. Declaration of interest Members are reminded that they should declare any interest they have in an agenda item at the start of the meeting or, if not previously foreseeable, during any discussion of the matter concerned.
3. Minutes: To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 23rd August 2021
THE MEETING WILL BE ADJOURNED FOR PUBLIC QUESTIONS. (Maximum time 20 minutes)
4. Report from Ward Councillor.
5.1 To consider Planning Applications received:
No applications received as at the date of the Agenda was issued, however applications received between date of agenda issued and date of meeting will be discussed at this meeting.
5.2 Notification of Revised Planning Application received:
S/RES/21/0454 - Redlands (Phase 1) Eastern Villages Swindon - Erection of 81no. dwellings and associated works - Reserved Matters from previous outline permission S/OUT/16/0021.
S/RES/21/0498 - Redlands (Phase 1) Eastern Villages Swindon - Erection of 79no. dwellings and associated works - Reserved Matters from previous outline permission S/OUT/16/0021.
S/RES/21/0584 - Redlands Eastern Villages Swindon - Provision of areas of open space and principal landscaping - Reserved Matters from previous outline permission S/OUT/16/0021. |
S/RES/21/0607 - Redlands Eastern Villages Swindon - Construction of internal spine road - Reserved Matters from outline permission S/OUT/16/0021.
S/21/1354 - The Old Telephone Exchange Hinton Road - Change of use of telephone exchange building to 1 no. dwelling, and erection of a single storey side extension, installation of solar panels to roof elevation and associated works.
S/HOU/21/1108 - 3 Adams Meadow Wanborough - Installation of 2no. velux rooflights to front and rear roof planes, 1no. velux rooflight to each side roof plane and 1no. velux window to the rear gable elevation on the third floor.
5.3 Other Planning
5.3.1 Inlands Farm Planning Appeal – Verbal update
6. To receive Clerk's Report & update on Action Points
7. Rodway footpath entrance to Open Space – Sculpture
7.1 To discuss artist design & quote for new sculpture at Rodway footpath entrance to the Open Space
8. Wiltshire Wildlife Hooper's Field Pond Restoration – verbal update
9. SBC Highways
9.1 Traffic Regulation Order – Wanborough Road – 2nd stage consultation ending on 6th October 2021.
9.2 Wanborough Road S278 Highways Plan (Lighting Scheme) – meeting held on 6th Sept & On site meeting on 13th Sept - verbal update
• To discuss the design and position of the village gateway on Wanborough Road.
9.3 Notification of closure of The Marsh – Southern Connector Road Works
9.4 Notification of road closure due to road maintenance work – Either side of Callas Hill
10. Wanborough Village Hall AGM – 20th September 2021
10.1 To agree the financial accounts to 31st March 2021 prior to submission to the Charity Commission.
11. Swindon Local Council Forum – Meeting held on Thursday 16th September 2021
12.1.1 To discuss and approve Insurance Policy for 2021/22.
12.2 AGAR – External Audit – Financial Year to 31st March 2021
12.2.1 Notification of conclusion of External Audit – PKF Accountants
12.3 Payment Schedule for September 2021
To approve the payment schedule for September 2021
12.4 Monthly Cash Flow Statement
To receive the Cash Flow Statement for September 2021