WANBOROUGH PARISH COUNCIL
To all members of the Council you are hereby summoned to attend the Full Council meeting of WANBOROUGH PARISH COUNCIL to be held at
WANBOROUGH VILLAGE HALL, HIGH STREET, WANBOROUGH
on Monday 23rd January 2023
1. Apologies: To receive and approve.
2. Declaration of interest Members are reminded that they should declare any interest they have in an agenda item at the start of the meeting or, if not previously foreseeable, during any discussion of the matter concerned.
3. To receive and approve written requests for dispensations
4. To appoint Omar Mirza onto a Committee
5. Minutes: To confirm the Minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on 19th December 2022.
THE MEETING WILL BE ADJOURNED FOR PUBLIC QUESTIONS. (Maximum time 20 minutes)
6. Report from Ward Councillor.
7.1 To consider Planning Applications received:
S/COND/22/1830 – NEV Lotmead site - Discharge of Condition 9 (Phasing Details) for phase 2 from Outline Planning Permission S/OUT/19/0582
S/COND/22/1764 – NEV Lotmead site - Discharge of conditions 43 and 44 (River Corridor Survey Report and Landscape Masterplan)
S/COND/22/1763 – NEV Lotmead site - Discharge of condition 14 (Ecology Update Report and Ecological Enhancements - Bat and Bird Box Plan)
S/COND/22/1762 – NEV Lotmead site - Discharge of condition 48 (Phase 1 Drainage Strategy Summary)
S/COND/22/1761 – NEV Lotmead site -Discharge of Condition 49 (Environmental Noise Survey)
S/COND/22/1760 – NEV Lotmead site - Discharge of conditions 15 and 16 (Arboricultural Assessment (parts 1 - 3), Update Ecology Report, Typical Tree Planting Details and Typical SCR Tree Planting Details)
7.2 To note the following planning decisions received:
S/HOU/22/1545 - 7 The Hedges - Erection of a first floor rear extension - Granted
8. To receive Clerk's Report & update on Action Points
9. Hooper's Field Committee Meeting
9.1 To ratify the minutes of the committee meeting held on Monday 16th January 2023
10. Request for permission to install gas pipe along southern boundary of Lower Recreation Field
11. Road Closure Working Party Update
11.1 Public meeting on 30th January 2023
12. Finance, Planning and Policy Committee
12.1 To ratify the minutes of the Finance, Planning and Policy Committee meeting held on Monday 9th January 2023
12.2 To discuss and approve pay scale for Assistant Clerk as per recommendation put forward by Finance, Planning and Policy Committee.
12.3 To discuss and approve Use of Home as Office monthly charge for Parish Clerk as per recommendation put forward by Finance, Planning and Policy Committee.
12.4 To discuss and approve Hooper's Field Licence Fees for 2023/24, Hall hire charge for 2023/24 as per recommendation put forward by Finance, Planning & Policy Committee.
12.5 To discuss and approve Parish Budget and Precept for 2023/24 as per recommendation put forward by Finance Committee.
13.1 To consider a request for a grant received from Farmer's Market Organisers
13.2 To consider a request for a grant received from Thursday Morning Coffee & Chat Organisers.
13.3 To appoint Internal Auditor for the financial year 2022/23.
13.4 Payment Schedule for January 2023
To approve the payment schedule for December 2022
14.5 Cash Flow Statement January 2023
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation), Crime and Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights.